Wednesday 30 November 2016

what else? well I decided not to watch either of these two dvds......and why?...because I have worked it out....kate had chosen GET SHORTY, to represent herself and Helen browne had chosen BE COOL, to represent herself....CF had warned me so many years ago now to "watch GET SHORTY first"....the marines were then to have a look at the whole thing...to then tell me to get rid of both...not to play them upon gill's laptop....no great loss - I had watched both, anyway...so many years ago now...and I can see why one wouldn't want to 'choose' which one to watch first...the ill cult are always trying to make you 'choose'...trick or treat...and it is always a 'trick'...see previous notes....and so this morning, I was to bin both of them...after having noted their 'holliday Olympian significance'....remember gill coded in as the BRONZE...opposed to the SILVER of hulbrusch and the GOLD of mark r?

oh and there's more...we now know what BE COOL was all about in terms of a 'location'...that 'design' gallery...and so where was GET SHORTY located? well, I was to remember gill coding in 'polly-glottal-stop'....MI5 ONLINE were to add 'parrot central'....pre-glottalization...P...K....and then pronunciation of the plosives....the B and the P...can you guess?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glottalization

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_consonant



 
anyway, since we are on the subject...what about STOD?...because I figure that this might come up later on....
 
 
 
....mainly because I can remember kate holliday (presumably after she had been language-chipped) saying that she could do 'stod' - whatever she had meant by that...go figure.

anyway, I am going to do a hop, skip and a jump here..."parrot-talk is the CIA" replies MI5 ONLINE....yes, I'm going that way, too....to the GOETHE INSTITUTE....where is that in London?....as the new parrot-central...because this program is running again, isn't it?...and things are never quite the same....

No comments:

Post a Comment