Monday 28 November 2016

OTHER NOTES:

let me see...so yesterday was a prince harry/royal/aristocracy day..."in relation to Nazis" replies MI5 ONLINE....and this Monday morning? well somebody is really taking the piss....and unfortunately - I mean that, quite literally....because look at what was on the 'timer system' this morning....

"planet URANUS -radio frequency" replies MI5 ONLINE..."the UR satanic frequency"...the UR and the ANUS...do I need to know any more about any of this, at all?...oh I see....I need to note the 'prague-Rothschild/Richard-gere-mix' lookalike behind me, as I walked into Sainsbury's - whom I was to encounter again - later on, whilst walking past QD....because that 'Uranus frequency' had been picked up from him..."one of prince Philip's men"...it gets worse....go figure:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urination


 

 
well, it looks like that Nazi cult isn't taking the piss anymore, according to FREAKING NEWS - doesn't it?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment