Tuesday 29 November 2016

omg...even funnier...having just logged back into the library system...one of lisa's team has just changed the data again...it no longer states the 13th of November....it is now stating that the return date should have been the 21st of November and so they are going to charge me £1.60...which still doesn't make sense, does it?...ha ha ha....somebody isn't any good at adding up, are they? because that means....I am right....I did renew it on the 21st...about a week ago...and there were no fines upon my card at that point in time...and so 8 days should be £1.10 shouldn't it?

is any of this worth complaining about then? unfortunately not...because what can I do...if the system has been hacked and nothing can be proved....what is important here...is to expose who had had the means to hack it...go figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment