Monday 20 November 2017

hmmm...let me see...I think that I 'get' the whole 'Harrogate water' number now....see previous notes upon Helen browne's bizarre wedding reception sitdown meal...regarding...not the 'lack of kitchen staff' and 'angel delight' served as a last minute dessert in that very posh country hotel....ha ha ha...but those so-called 'gifts' given to all of the women, present...sugar-coated almonds....in what appeared to be unbreakable 'fisherman's net' - I had to use my swiss penknife, to get the damn thing open...they were entitled bride's fancies....the police constable who was also the bride's mother's best friend - was to get there before me - oh and she had used her hands, to do it....no other woman appeared to be able to open the damn things....anyway, nota bene - the radio equipment-at-work to program in zygote slavery, regarding those 'bride's fancies'...the 'white eggs' etc etc...go figure.

anyway, I don't like being used as a 'blind' guineapig....and I would guess that the whole 'waterbottle' number was 'just that'...bobby's mob-at-work again....give them all something that they are supposedly desperate for....hmmm...maybe I shouldn't bother, then....chuck them out....anyway, I won't be opening the plastic until I know what has been going on...additionally, my sixth sense is telling me that 'woman-causing-a-scene-in-the-corridor'...had been part of it....in some way....oh and 'man-who-had-left-them' too....both he and 'angry-woman-from-upstairs' had rung my doorbell...the only doorbell that they were to ring upon the first floor....despite neither of them having any 'business' with me....I had never met either of them before now or been contacted by them, before....go figure.

oh and the note was 'interesting' too - wasn't it?...why on earth, give....only one person, upon this floor...such an ambiguous note - through their letterbox...it was almost as if those 48 bottles had been meant for 'me'...."the hub of the radio connections" replies MI5 ONLINE...although they had left the other two sets outside of flat 4....surely they should have simply left a very clear note - in the middle of the corridor...on top of those stacked bottle sets....along the lines of "please accept our apologies - one set for each flat"...or even better...a handwritten note for each of the flats, posted through their letterboxes...something like that?

but they didn't - did they?....only I got the 'note'....an ambiguous one, at that - 2 bottle sets sitting outside of my frontdoor and the other two sitting outside of flat 4...go figure.

WATER HAS TRIED TO  BE FIXED
TODAY BUT PARTS ARE NEEDED, TEMP
SUPPLY ONLY, SO PLEASE HAVE 48 BOTTLES
OF WATER

 
...oh and i can remember, now....bobby's mob used to program with the 'Harrogate and the harrowing'....anyway, HARROGATE is now the MI5 'anagram word' for today.
 
additionally, and this is where it gets weird....somebody had left one of those plastic wrappings (for a waterbottle set) in the foyer, on Monday morning...I briefly wondered why but had no idea...however, having looked at the design of the Harrogate waterbottle set...well, it looks a bit like a 'party dress' on a mannequin....doesn't it?...let me scan for more details...yes, that is precisely what bobby's mob had thought...oh no...and this is where it gets really bad....remember Jeremy clayton and his wife....seducing young women, at a nightclub, in Ipswich...to later on - murder them back at their house-in-the-country....so that is what it has all been about then, eh? "another ill cult sacrificial rite"....and so what should I do as the so-called 'hub', eh - MI5?..."throw out those bottles"...good. "the woman upstairs was an accomplice at the nightclub"...oh even worse...what about the man? "him too"...oh I see...so those two had been helping to select likely candidates?....go figure.
 
 
and so having rung my doorbell...that ill cult duo - see previous notes....were both trying to 'select me'...were they?....because that is what they had done in that nightclub..."we're not sure yet" replies MI5 ONLINE...but it looks like it, doesn't it?...seeing as only my doorbell had been targeted, down this corridor...they were trying to 'select' me first....and then the rest would follow - a sort of circuit?...take me out first and then it'll be easier to 'get' the others?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment