Monday 20 November 2017

...and what else?...well, I had better send CHP an email - this morning...stating the following (you see, because I have this sneaky feeling that seeing as CHP tend to like communicating via phone - that they might neglect to put anything 'in writing')....go figure:

Dear CHP

I was left a note, yesterday (and I also had a quick chat with a CHP operative who came to my flat frontdoor) - regarding the lack of water supply to belle court flats and as a consequence, I was left wondering if the water supply would be cut off again.

If the above, is the case - please could you notify me in writing - either by a notice upon the noticeboard within belle court foyer - or a letter - or an email - stating the time and date of the event, where possible.


I have attached a copy of that CHP note, to this email.

kind regards

Emily Gyde, flat 2, belle court, ellis road, clacton on sea, CO15 1FH.


No comments:

Post a Comment