Wednesday 18 February 2015

well then, I'd better look up LORD OVENDEN for starters...and see if firstly 'there is one' and secondly if he is connected to the military...

oh I see...google has been coded out accordingly...'the battering ram'...a Chinese lantern that looks a bit like a 'beehive'...a spark looking rather like a bee or a fly, flies out...to then light up two 'fern-like' objects....who knows?

anyway, upon a lord ovenden search...I was to find a character out of DOWNTOWN ABBEY who looks rather like a cross between Tomlinson and stebbings...go figure:




 
not that stebbings looked like Tomlinson at all...the similarity began and ended with 'brown eyes and a tan'...let me try to remember...this is a 'pentagon joke' isn't it? I can remember emet laughing at a certain resemblance to 'both men'...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment