Thursday 26 February 2015

the only two images that I have left to put up...are of that norwegian scientist...echoing that Russian saying..."you are my sun, my moon, my stars..." in a way....I suppose in the way that gill was translating his drawing...about himself as 'planet earth' looking at the real cosmos...and 'love'.....love in relation to the northern lights...it is almost like a 'trust relationship'...those fragmented, abused souls...let me try and remember...I can remember telling emet that he had found a way of communicating with them - via radio/telecommunications equipment...at first he had thought that they were aliens...to be told that they definitely were not....US intelligence were to laugh "encounters of the third kind...fourth kind"...

and a still from VOLVER relating to the 'moonscape' quality of the land, near to EL GOLFO beach....


No comments:

Post a Comment