Wednesday 25 February 2015

so let me see...the third man exposed...for example, 'the third man' standing by the cashpoint - waiting for his mates to send him the pin and steal the card...he had been in charge of the operation...he then swiftly disappeared into the job centre...his 'first man' had been hanging around, inside of the railings - earlier on...the second had appeared, rounding the corner of rosemary road west...

anyway, for some reason - the cashpoint malfunctioned every time I was to try and take a photo of the 'golden pufferfish' image....I only managed to catch a little bit of it 'at the bottom' of the image....is that because of that device inside my camera or does it happen when anybody tries to take a shot of the screen? it is not illegal to photograph a cashpoint and so I wonder now...



No comments:

Post a Comment