Monday 16 February 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...let me see...I can remember something else now...the polish engineer wasn't impressed..."we would have worked that out"...to be told that he would not have done...we had to tell people...otherwise they were unable to work out the sequence...too many variables....I can remember asking him about the sequence in the following terms "do you know how it works?" he replied that he did and described the mechanics of it...I replied that he was wrong...there was a 'secret switch' that worked upon a principle that he didn't understand...he asked me to describe it...I gave him a physics/micro-chemistry formula, having scanned the switch - there were in fact two, one in the equipment that I was using and one embedded in the network - locally..."now that is useful" he replied....

...and let me think...the above links up 'in some way' to the 'carbanak gang' doesn't it?

 
http://www.inquisitr.com/1843534/hackers-steal-at-least-300-million-from-banks-with-malware/

gill was to acquire one of those 'secret switches' at green tower..."so that's one of those" he mused...go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment