Sunday 15 February 2015

OTHER NOTES:

this evening i was to find a 'left message' upon my mobile ansaphone from my mother...she appeared to be anxious - a very tense tone of voice...apparently RH and his daughter, are coming over from L.A. on monday and staying for the week...

listening to my mother...i was to detect that she had gone into what i shall call 'volumnia mode'....'her son 'coriolanus' - the conquering hero - is returning from the wars' etc etc..."and so we can't see you next week"...referring to our tentative plans upon meeting up, in manningtree...so i can give her those M&S spring bulbs etc...

...well, i would hope not - i have no desire to see what MI5 ONLINE are calling the 'vegetable royale' ever again in my entire life...not because of any sense of vindictiveness...it is simply in terms of 'keeping safe'...ingabot and RH are 'vegetables' and network run...okay RH wasn't part of ingabot's plan to murder my parents in order to 'get' their manningtree house...but even so - he is still obsessed with money...he always has been - since early childhood...

and in relation to RH's so-called 'career' in L.A.....well green tower were to expose RH 'for that one' first...in relation to 'earned income and tax paid' upon the internet which went against everything that he had been telling my parents...and secondly the FBI/NSA were to forward on footage of RH smuggling...."for the italian mafia" replies MI5 ONLINE...on top of that - i was then to remember RH and his 'wife' cielo - in that L.A. house with a whole load of boxes - full of illegal...."illicit substances"....farrell had been running the pair of them as drugs' mules etc etc...

....add to the above....RH at that 'golden wedding anniversary celebration dinner' at the pier hotel in harwich...and for some reason - even though RH had claimed for years, that he was working as a manager at the university of california - UCLA....at that point in time - he was to tell all of the doctors and friends assembled, that he was a 'hospital manager'...he then chuckled as an aside - and in a 'mad way'...."that'll frighten them!" well obviously it did no such thing...RH greatest strength has always been, is that he is hilarious...intentionally or unintentionally so...he has been a 'figure of fun' all of his life...a real 'clown'...

so what am i to think about this 'surprise visit' to manningtree? i am assuming that it is all rather difficult for my mother...my parents had been told by RH that he would never ever visit the UK again and that he would only be prepared to meet them in paris...see previous notes...

and now this - 'out of the blue' he has decided to pay a visit...and to manningtree....so why the 'change of heart'? it will all be about 'money' - i am quite sure of that..."and it could also be about murder - or about drug smuggling" replies MI5 ONLINE....

Anyway, seeing as i don't have an axe to grind within any of it...for example - my father cut me out of his will a long time ago...i can 'watch' it all - as it unfolds and from a distance...although it doesn't stop me worrying about my personal safety...even if i am in a sort of 'isolation tank' in clacton - for want of a better description of my current 'living circumstances'...i can only hope that RH doesn't plan on paying me a call, in clacton...if he does - i will 'not be in', naturally.

my mother and that long scar down her front...see previous notes upon what RH had done to her, whilst under scarlett's direction...it is all too terrible for words...heaven knows what their relationship is, now - in relation to 'that one'..."or the rest of it" replies MI5 ONLINE...and the rest of it?..."she had tried to protect him from them (as a child) - and failed"....


OTHER NOTES:

i was to watch farrell on that 'angelman's video' site...see previous notes upon the url...he sounded very 'bitchy' indeed...wishing everybody a happy 15th of february....as well as their families and friends..."very bitter" replies MI5 ONLINE...well i can see why - in relation to his own family or rather 'lack of one' in relation to a bigamist father...but my main concern here is that he has an axe to grind against myself for exposing so much about him...you see on one hand, he had begged me to do so - to expose it all, whilst at a templar castle event...he had broken down and wept about it "you must remember me...what happened"....but perhaps i have remembered a bit too much? go figure...

you see, this evening i was to remember 'something even worse'...MI6 JOHN was to remind me...of a certain jooish meeting...."held in ireland"...where the demonic contract was mentioned again...i had been given a drug which had rendered me speechless, literally...and the madmen at that meeting - it almost defies description...and it was mainly men, as far as i can remember...anyway, they were to tell me that i had to work as a slave, for free....and for the rest of my life...but if i had any objections to state them, now...well, obviously i couldn't do, could i? after the meeting was over...farrell was to come up to me sneering "cat got your tongue, emily?"....and that was the second time i was to break his nose, eh gill? yes, i can remember it all now....

OTHER NOTES:

what else? i was to hear a 'tap' or rather 'click' during that recorded ansaphone message frm my mother....to then remember MI6 JOHN telling me "you'll work it out"....work out what? as far as i know - it goes like this....


....why did I leave out the 'o' in 'frm' - see above....oh I remember now - this is all about what Farrell and his mates were to call 'the frum'....that ill cult jooish meeting...see above...MY3 this evening has another 'reminder' about it...the 'pretty Asian lady' who was in charge of the demonic contract...I refused to lift pen to paper...and so she attempted to copy my signature...whilst laughing....Farrell was sitting beside her, as her new 'consort', at the time....

'the frum'...see previous notes upon the taschmanns deciding to join the jooish Ashkenazim orthodox to 'work out what it was all about'...on the ground and in Jerusalem...and as it turns out, conducting demonic ceremonies in Ireland, too....

 
...and it was Chinese intelligence who knew who she was...a holliday operative? at any rate Chinese intelligence were talking me through it - they were the ones behind the 'bop him now' command...and so it must have been important...
anyway, let me get back to my original topic...regarding that ansaphone message...and what MI6 JOHN had wanted me to work out...at this point in time:

first up - trying to top up my MY3 account was impossible...because the 'page to add a new card' had disappeared....

now, my old HSBC debit card has just expired...and i have activated my new one...and the start/end details etc upon my new HSBC debit card are all different, naturally...anyway, the new card is one of these wifi 'tap' cards....you can pay 'small amounts' i.e. under £20 with it...as an M&S assistant was to recently explain...'tap and go' if you are in a hurry...no need for a pin number...

so what was the upshot of 'trying to get back online' because i couldn't add my new card details online? i had to buy a voucher from sainsburys for the 'three network' which now comes under EE.

anyway, having listened to my mother's recorded message upon my mobile...my mobile then told me that i had to top-up....i tried to do so but there was no option for adding my new card details - see previous notes in relation to exactly the same thing happening with MY3 i.e. my laptop, dongle and internet connection.

...i therefore decided to contact 'customer service' using my mobile - to be told that i had no money in my account and it cost 25p per minute to talk to customer service...

i then tried to find an 'add your card details' on this site:
www.orange.co.uk/topup


...to find out that there was no such page....yet again...so my next question was this:

why are MY3 and ORANGE/EE making it so difficult to topup? surely they want to 'take your card details' and 'your money'...what is the problem here? it doesn't exactly make 'good business' sense, does it?

the 'rub' here is that upon signing up for ORANGE...i wasn't sent any confirmation details...i assumed that this was because i was using a 'pay as you go' account...ditto - with MY3...a 'pay as you go' account...and no paperwork sent to me, at all...no bills, nothing.

therefore when i looked at the ORANGE site, this evening - as well as the MY3 site...i have an account...e.g. MY3 immediately 'logs me into my account' but it will not allow me to go to a page where i can add 'new debit card details' for some reason...isn't that odd?

anyway, having had a look at the ORANGE website...it states that i can top-up using a cashpoint...and so that is what i will do, tomorrow....but it is so inconvenient...having to go to a cashpoint...when i should be able to simply add my new HSBC card details to replace my old HSBC debit card details....

...and that is when i began to think about what MI6 JOHN had been getting at....and it is all about 'phone-tapping' and 'clicking'...

now that is a very big subject nowadays and i haven't been following any of it, in the media...all of those court-cases etc...

but anyway, there appears to be an 'anxiety' around these 'tap and go' cards...can transactions be 'easily monitored'? and if so - by who?....is this an 'early warning signal' coming up upon the timer system?

you can say that 'intelligence and the police' might be monitoring the use of these 'tap and go' cards...but what if it is 'the news of the world' for example? or some criminal underworld gang....

all i can remember so far is gill stating that these cards could be 'added' to just about any device and that is what made them so vulnerable...criminals could hack into them, so easily...add them to their network and then deduct 'small amounts' - under £20 (but it all adds up doesn't it?)....and that is why gill had made sure that i couldn't add my new 'tap and go' card to my internet provider...or as it turns out...my mobile phone network provider....because those 'pay as you go accounts' don't have a facility to add a 'new card'...

...and who used to like to 'deduct small amounts'...we are looking at MARK R and his abuse of PAYPAL again, aren't we?


...let me see...gill will have had the overview...and yes, I can remember now...he would have seen in detail - what that 'pretty Asian lady' had been up to...."at the fake frum meeting" replies MI5 ONLINE....I can remember her writing a fake signature (nothing like mine, far too large and loopy) upon the back of a new debit card....

so what was her intent? to deduct 'small amounts' from my account? how would that 'frum gang' be able to do that?

let me see...was your clue something around SPICEWORKS gill? it is connected in some way...I can remember 'that much'...

No comments:

Post a Comment