Saturday 7 February 2015

OTHER NOTES:

it cannot be understated...just how sick and evil the ill are...

having listed how Farrell was 'got under' in relation to angelman's disease...see previous notes....

I was then to find out - in relation to Israel 2007...how the ill had tried to use the GAF to 'do the same to me'...and that is why I had to take a stand...otherwise I would have been made complicit in this whole sick and evil horror...what else was I to do? the ill try to make you join them...they try to make you agree to their sickness and to their evil ways...to be part of it...and that is something that I will NOT do....and luckily, neither would mr putin - as it turned out - see previous notes.

I should make a note here that I have already made before and many times...but anyway, I used to work with 'severe learning disability people' and I have nothing but respect for them...I am not a Nazi...and I want nothing to do with the ill cult's Nazi eugenics program...

....and yet I can see that the ill are trying to make me look as if I am 'one of them' in relation to exposing the whole 'angelman's disease' horror etc etc...and so I will make my point one more time...the ill experiment upon 'babies in the womb'...they breed 'babies without souls' from testtubes and then foist their experimental cuckoos upon the general public...using the most underhand means, possible...in which to do so...these 'lumps of meat' as SIS call them i.e. 'modified dna without a soul' are then groomed and promoted to the highest levels...they are nothing but 'networked robots' without an 'I' in their heads....and that is what I am against...not 'disabled children' or 'learning disability children' per se...

the ill had figured that they would be able to 'get' me - by telling me that the 'fertilised egg' that they had taken from my womb...contained a 'soul' and that is why I would never dare to stop what they were doing...how wrong they were...see previous notes.

...and so naturally I 'lose' - because I am made to look like medea...whilst getting out of their 'madame butterfly' blackmail horror....well, for the record - I do not worry about that, at all....I had to make a terrible choice...and ironically before the ill had even done 'what I knew that they were going to do' in the future....this is all a bit SPIELBERG and MINORITY REPORT - isn't it? you see mr putin could have stopped the ill and punished them - before they even did it and yet he chose to let them do it before punishing them...and so what was going on there, then? something around "okay we'll play it your way - and then expose you for every single thing" something of that nature?

No comments:

Post a Comment