Saturday 14 February 2015

OTHER NOTES:

I was to have a look at that PANTENE sales offer in Sainsbury's today...the 'reduction' appears to be less than before and somebody has sorted out that shelf - so that the 100ml bottles are where they should be....what else? well I was to laughingly say that the reduction per ml which only applies to 100ml bottles...reminded me of NPOWER 'special tariffs'...to then get an NPOWER bill through the post today...I was to pay it off immediately by their automated telephone system....anyway, it is much higher than usual but that is 'normal' for the winter months...I then realised that the number was significant...something that MI6 JOHN had shown me...signalling the 'end of the ill cult game' in relation to something around "you will see this price and you have to pay it - whatever it is"...to which I had replied that it would probably be a bill...john was to say that it might be the price of a new camera/computer etc....well, there you go:



No comments:

Post a Comment