Tuesday 10 February 2015


OTHER NOTES:

having had a quick reread of what  I had noted on the hoof and 'on donnerstag'....well that freaking news pic...is now reminding me of that rockery garden with the rectangular 'back channels' border...so what is gill saying about A. his relationship to GCHQ and B. that Norwegian frequency....and C. that eldest taschmann frequency program?

"they're going to hang him" replies MI5 ONLINE...well he had certainly 'touched the green' in relation to fingering STARBUCKS....as a 'loveletter' to Rihanna, as far as I can remember...that film entitled BLACK GOLD....

secondly - MI6 ONLINE this evening...is talking about the film AVATAR again...and "there's got to be something more..." in relation to what had happened in the jungle, in Indonesia....see previous notes....well all I can remember so far - which I haven't as yet put down in my notes...is mike Williams telling Helen rodway...that the 'avatar aliens' were going to be the 'new face of humankind'...why, I am unclear....only that Farrell and I were 'sent in undercover' by the pentagon to find out what was going on....this just goes to show how powerful and fearful, paramilitaries have become...those like the british royals and bush families had decided that they were getting into too much trouble 'playing world of warfare/age of empires' with state troops...and so had decided to play their games 'privately'...'on the ground'.

eliza manningham-buller...that nuclear bomb....that tsunami...see previous notes....what a cover-up of 'everything'....did you find anything within the area, afterwards? "plastic suits" replies MI5 ONLINE..."that's all"....well, I 'know' that they had been used by those involved with the 'clean-up' afterwards...no joke.

well MY3 has an odd ebay advert this morning....which appears to 'fit in' with the jungle theme...let me scan for further information...your two 'special intrepids' were programmed with JML 'magic carpet' as remoteviewers 'on their flying carpet' and they might have picked up a bit more, according to the pentagon...."they certainly thought that they were in the jungle" is the comment, left upon the timer system....whilst viewing the orchids in my bathroom, from through my flat frontdoor, the other day...at a subliminal level, of course....not consciously....a flashback of sorts..."had they been involved in one of those paramilitaries?" replies MI5 ONLINE....well, I suppose that is for you to find out...


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment