Sunday 15 February 2015

javascript:adx_lo0_360221_js("loop","")

oh and 'this one' is connected to Farrell too...because bizarrely enough...whilst 'rolling his hazelnuts'...he was projecting GEORGES LEMAITRE...and so that is the 'alter' that you need to contact...maybe giving him a few nuts, might do it?

 
funnily enough, I was having a look at the new 'dark chocolate range' at M&S on sunday morning.....I was nearly tempted to buy the 'dark chocolate with hazlenut' bar...for my mother...she loves dark chocolate but anyway, I then decided against it - because she had said that she was 'on a diet' at Christmas and didn't want anything calorific...
 
"Hazlitt...." replies MI5 ONLINE...somebody you know?
 
I have spelt hazelnut wrongly - see above...'hazlenut'...and Farrell was in a 'haze' I suppose...the 'haze-el god on his desk'?
 
...and the 'hazel eyes' too? sue walker used to say that she had 'hazel eyes'...so did Helen rodway...sue walker used to program with 'witch hazel' at Langley seniors...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment