Monday 2 February 2015

http://www.freakingnews.com/Abstract-Masterpieces-Pictures--4765-0.asp

well, isn't this an interesting competition...I love that 'stonehenge' poster...

 
...and for some reason - that 'lady with ermine' is reminding me of that Russian military video:

 
and this 'scatter effect' is reminding me of that NASA aerial view shot:
 
 
matches and mismatches:
 
 
and 'this one' is reminding me...of the artist telling me...that his concept had been 'skyfall':
 
 
and 'this one' is a joke around that british satellite....and a KAFKA reference to the novel THE CASTLE...as far as I know...so what are they up to then? why is it called a british satellite...is this a private or state affair? a governmental or 'private industry' job?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment