Monday 23 February 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42HVf4Uzt2Y

why do we hear a 'cock crow' at this point in the video? was that an addition to the soundtrack?


...and we get another 'cock crow' at 2.11...that had been Farrell's idea, hadn't it?
...and another one at 2.33...can I be bothered to watch all of this...and another at 2.44...no I can't be bothered to watch anymore of this...

what can I say but repeat that this is all incredibly sinister:

 
anyway,  I can now remember the CID watching the above video...in...how does one put it...almost in disbelief...
 
perhaps I should 'watch it through'....one of the eggs begins to roll around a bit...as the furbe's eyes turn to rolling potatoes, as it looks at the stars...what did you make of that, then?
 
 
...and it's all about EGGS isn't it?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment