Friday 6 February 2015

http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/lolcats



well 'that corridor' is somewhat reminding me of belle court first floor corridor...I might add that the 'cleaning team' (see previous notes upon a 'change of hands') was to visit on Thursday...they vacuumed up all of that 'raisins' spill'....as I have said before in relation to the coding of 'spills'...I am not going to clear anything up....it is all symbolic...particularly raisins....something around the Romanovs and a 'leak'? the Russian name 'raisa'?

let me check out the name 'raisa' on google...how very odd...a pity that I didn't have time to 'snip' what happened next...I was to type in 'raisa'...the 'eyes' of the little girl in the cartoon appeared....above a large 'graphic design' fault i.e. the rest of the cartoon didn't show...only a large rectangle of green...which disappeared so quickly and the rest of the cartoon was then to appear - that I didn't have time to snip it....anyway, here is a diagram of what just happened:

 
mononym?
 
interesting word...I can't say that I can remember coming across it, before now:
 
 
 
'raisa'....of course, jade laing was called that...one of her aliases.....she also used to joke about 'razors' and 'Occam's razor' for some reason...
 
"razorfish...the barbershop in wigan" replies MI5 ONLINE.
 
...what about mickey rourke's 'movie that made him famous'...wasn't that called razorfish? anyway, this is what comes up first on google:
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment