Monday 9 February 2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daedalus#mediaviewer/File:Daedalus_und_Ikarus_MK1888.png

let me see...so is 'this' something to do with the relationship between colin and alan boldon? see previous notes upon boldon being programmed as 'Icarus who flew too near to the sun' - handgliding.... flying off a Devonshire cliff, over the sea...unable to swim....see previous notes upon what the HOLLIDAY family and VARRO had got up to, that day...in the late 1980s.

 
...and the HOLLIDAY ship, I'd guess...is that supposed to be varro, on top of the cliff?
 
 
let me see...can we tie up the colours of the above figure with saul's tie - or would that be going too far?
 
 
 
 
 
oh no...I remember mark r programming me with the image below....mark r was to tell me to look at the 'hips' of Icarus..."they're female aren't they?" he was to laugh...
 
 
and what about that 'red dress' lying on the ground....you see I can remember once having a rather nice 'red summer dress'...a bit like the one that the female psychiatrist wears at the airport - in terms of the colour and material, in the final scene....to then be told by rimington "you can't have that" and so it disappeared along the way...like so many other things, in my possession....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment