Monday 2 February 2015

http://britfa.gs/boo/5.html

'britfags' as in the HH 'hen-house at high holborn' -well they were to start off the above blog...those like Mitchell and webb, Armstrong and miller....anyway, an image from that blog - was to make its way onto my 'name search' upon google...and so I was to visit the page and find out that it was 'britfags' again...

anyway, this was the jokey image upon my 'name search':

 
anyway, having had a look at the page upon which the above cartoon is on....well the HH all ended up with microchipped penises 'on mars' and I didn't - go figure...
 
secondly I can remember the CID contacting me whilst I was in manningtree...to tell me that I wouldn't being seeing them around, for some time...they all had to go undercover, in a big way....because researching/investigating the ill cult (whatever you might call it - scarlett used to run OTO) had become too dangerous (in relation to ingabot in particular - see previous notes upon that poisoned Christmas dinner which was to re-confirm that she was a real threat and in so many ways - see previous notes upon how the CID had tried to get her convicted for that 'knifing' horror, in a shopping centre)....anyway, this is after I had given them an overview of what NASA was about, for example...and how many nasa scientists were sick and tired of all of the lies and just wanted to get back to straight-down-the-line research rather than cover-ups....I also gave them a brief timeline in relation to the alchemists and the 'life of the soul'...remoteviewing in relation to 'the soul as a noble gas'...additionally I was to warn them about those like Tomlinson - who were rebels simply because they wanted to keep control of their own minds (well, Tomlinson had done, at that point, in time - to then 'give up the ghost', whilst under extreme torture)....but these people were still dangerous - if not doubly so because they had figured something along the lines of 'I cannot remain 'independent' of the cult because they will continue to try and jump me...I will therefore attempt to get to the top in order to control it....'....these people were often Satanists at heart, in the first place and completely untrustworthy, as a result....go figure:
 
 
 however, there is one redeeming factor upon the above webpage....and it comes in the form of this video:
 
 
funny, how the narrator of the video - is reminding me of the 'dear kitten' narrator....a 'cat-produced' video? let me see...so who is 'francis e dec'?
 
 
let me try and remember....Francis E Dec...or the FED for short:
 
 
 
and the video link upon the above webpage url - contains a far more interesting set of imagery...than the other link above....because as far as I know...'don't touch the green' was the command in operation behind those 'cannabis plant leaves'....
 
 
let me see...on youtube...there are quite a few more interesting 'visual interpretations' of francis e dec's writings....as well as 'narration of his works'...
 
 

 
it's 'that bit' isn't it? the sinuses?
 
 

 
 

anyway, another 'new addition' to my name search upon google:

 
anyway, I can remember now...where the original inspiration for 'baby monkey on the back of a pig' had come from....a made-up song that I was to sing to 'little colin'...after having given him a piggyback ride...to then be called a 'pig'...."just another pig" by a programmer....my lyrics had run as follows: "baby monkey, riding on the back of a pig - has the world gone insane? yes it has"....'little colin' laughed and laughed....to then ask me to sing it again and again...
 
...which is why I was to pick up on the 'unspoken question' within the B52's song for their video, I suppose...see previous notes - it makes more sense, now - doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment