Saturday 14 February 2015

hmmm...having had a look at a few photos of E L JAMES...she looks like she is 'in transition' but you never know...the knees, shins and ankles look entirely 'feminine'...and they are the most difficult to change via surgery...apart from height etc...

...bizarrely enough - men tend to have more shapely shins and ankles, than women - in relation to the 'feminine' ideal...


 
 
and 'voila'...VALENTINE'S DAY with a KICK...
 
 
 
...reminds me of those DAWN OF THE DEAD M&S chocolates....
 
"somebody's begging you to break his nose again" replies MI5 ONLINE...oh come on - I'm not like that...I am not a violent person by nature - and I do not enjoy sadism....but I have been trained to the highest levels and by the military - in terms of self-defence...and also self-restraint...i.e. if I had wanted to - I could have broken petrol nell's nose easily enough...after she had attacked me....although as it turned out - it wasn't necessary...I simply needed to scare her off...not a bruise on her...
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment