Saturday 21 February 2015

CREATOR...'through a glass darkly' - a remoteviewing reference..."but without the big picture" replies BI ONLINE:


 
I can remember BI studying the 'jokey diagram on the board' but reaching no conclusions...





 
oh and that book 'NO MAKEUP'...I cannot be bothered to explain this in any great detail...but there is a 'murder mystery' at the end of the book...and I can remember Tomlinson showing me that very same book - about 10 years before it was published...circa 1996...to then tell me that if I didn't write my dissertation upon Derek jarman's work...that he would have me blamed for that murder "you used to use blanco on your tennis shoes, didn't you?" I was to reply angrily that I was interested in jarman's work anyway and that he didn't have to threaten me...it was a 'good idea' to study his works etc etc....
 
anyway, 'NO MAKEUP' in relation to the above film...the old order opposed to the new order in relation to the ruling classes...well, it makes me wonder:
 
 
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
 
....the microchipped caecum and 'blind worm' programming...see previous notes upon what mark r was to get up to on that CIA base....and how green tower were to find out about it...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment