Wednesday 25 February 2015

....and to make matters even worse....well, the ill are incorrigible, aren't they?

a 'gang' was to try and steal off of me, again....yet again....at the HSBC cashpoint today....a gang run by Farrell's desk...tracked and traced.

the 'gang' had been told that they were "near to the pinnacle of success - the finishing line" replies MI5 ONLINE...if they could only steal my pin-number...."Farrell had pulled out all of the stops"....and what do MI5 mean by that?

he had given them 'what he knew' about the future....and so how did that particular 'operation' work?

well, I was supposed to notice the GOLDEN PUFFERFISH on the HSBC cashpoint screen and try to take a photo....afterwards, I would 'forget' to cover my 'punching in of my pin' which a member of the gang, 'hanging loose' in front of the job centre....would home in on with his 'concealed camera eye' let us say.......

well the above happened....the first time that I was to use that cashpoint....however as I was walking back from it and 'going through what had just happened'....I then walked back to the cashpoint and changed my pin....I was 'watching' the Farrell desk throughout...."she'll write it down" - cue the next member of the gang, to walk closely by me.....I wrote down a long number....he was to think that it was a certain set of numbers 'in the middle' of the long number that I had written down....

next up, I realised that 'what I had done' wasn't good enough, in relation to the threat....and so I went back to the cashpoint and changed the pin number, a second time.........having seen another member of that gang..to then figure "well, that is that"....and "enough of this"....to realise that the Farrell desk had been anticipating me walking into PEACOCKS and buying something....the gang had figured that they could 'steal my bag' at that point in time (with my card and that 'long number' on my notebook)....and so, naturally I headed home, immediately.

...a summary of today? the ill are still trying to steal...they are 'dumb robots at the top of the ill cult pyramid'....and who has 'that much money'.....all that is associated, so far....is stella McCartney and her father....along with 'Richard - virgin railway trains'....

McCartney vs Branson....is that what you had wanted me to remember, gill?

...which ill cult 'team' were backing you, then?

naturally - for my own part....I do not support either 'criminal party'.....both of which had completely sold out to the satanic cannibal cult, a long time ago.

"the most likeable of people" mutters Whitehall....."why didn't it work?"....I wonder - does Whitehall mean the cover-up involved.

McCartney and his daughter give nothing to charity..."only their names - like royalty" replies MI5 ONLINE....wait a minute, I can remember paul mccartney,, a decade or so ago, once talking about giving something like £30,000 to charity whilst claiming that he had earned millions that year....and on top of what he already had, I might add "bragging" replies MI5 ONLINE - to whom? who would respect somebody like that?

anyway, 'paul' had made a tiny donation to charity in relation to his wealth....which was considerable, at the time (paul klein had taken control of his finances, whilst at  APPLE/EMI)....

.....so McCartney had been a bit like the fake J K ROWLING eh? how can these people figure that 'giving so little' makes them look like a 'good person' in society? the royals 'get away with it' by the skin of their teeth....but anybody else?...."all on the same boat....bandwagon" replies MI5 ONLINE.

OTHER NOTES:

oh I 'get it ' now:

VIrgin trains....RICHARD BRANSON....the 'third man'.

....and sally, you might want to ask JONATHAN ROSS why he was so keen to enter the 'game' at this point in time..."and lose all of his soldiers" replies MI5 ONLINE.

....Andrew marr......Michael Richardson's gang.....and now we have this:

ross as the 'third man' to the GAF fighting it out....where is this heading?

I can 'see' a triangle, of sorts....the GAF made to fight, continually...whilst the 'third man' is not exposed to public scrutiny....."and the third man is ROSS whilst MARR is controlling the game" replies BI ONLINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment