Sunday 22 February 2015





 
...and the above...the men by the boathouse and that man standing in front of Lloyds bank...this was something around varro's gang...so an MOD link? anyway, as I passed them, hanging around the boathouse...one of them referred to myself as the 'dumper' in relation to the 'dumping'...I had no idea what he meant, at first...but I knew that he figured that he was 'a bit like varro' I suppose....
 
the dumb...the dumbbell constellation...Dumbledore...john scarlett...superdrug 'scarlet pink'....tweedledum....the dum-ping...the dum-pair....
 
I then thought 'little raisa'  had been dumped by both gill and myself, as a child...to then think about 'her' revenge in relation to running us as 'magical creatures'...you see I had taught 'little raisa' to sing...both little colin and his father were tonedeaf...so it took some time to get them to be able to do middle-C but little colin was to get an idea of the half-notes/quarter tones, in the end...my father was worried that I had told them too much..."in relation to hearing what others cannot - radio waves" replies MI5 ONLINE...anyway, little raisa used to call me 'witchypoo'...he was equally impressed by gill who knew all sorts of things that nobody else knew....and together we became little raisa's 'magical creatures'...and no, little raisa hadn't wanted to marry Michael Richardson....in fact she was furious about the whole thing...
 
the scarlet pink:
 
 
...and who was 'that man'...who had stopped on double yellow lines outside of magnet house, on sunday?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment