Wednesday 4 February 2015

...."this is a whole bundle that you have to approach carefully" toddy was to warn me....

"you mean like, with a sledgehammer?" I was to laugh back....

what did I mean?

in short, a BBC iplayer film about a 'boy in an orange dress'.....'little colin' had done the same thing at all saints primary...not that he wanted to be a girl...he had hated it at first....but when told that he could 'beat the competition hands down' - he then did so...'the prettiest girl - in an orange dress'....go figure. "was I the prettiest? did I beat them all?"

and you wonder why MI5 started to take the piss out of him with that 'sexy girl' video?...to then continue with 'quite a bit more' but I will not put it up upon my blog....suffice to say 'the need to compete' can result in....well, I am not sure...colin making sure that any 'female' that he is photographed with....isn't quite in the 'same stakes'? unlike George Clooney - who has frequently been photographed with 'super models'....

even colin's so-called brother isn't quite as pretty, as he is....and given the stakes....colin's brother is really 'pretty enough' on his own...

No comments:

Post a Comment