Saturday 28 March 2020

https://twitter.com/hashtag/nec?lang=en

and what else, dazzlenation?...well, the odd thing about all of this - to my mind...is the change in 'social behaviour' upon the streets of Clacton (or you could call it 'anti-social' in a way)...you see, when I used to do my normal walk around town to do a shop and then go for a walk down the prom (which I have cut out, recently - see previous notes upon what MI5 'ling' had released upon Anglian beaches)...people used to be engrossed in their mobile phones....so many of them used to pass by...stepping out into the road, with hardly a glance...used to remind me of that tarot card 'the fool', in a way....stepping blindly off a cliff and not giving a damn, either....and this morning?...I cannot remember having seen one of them...everybody appeared to  be 'wary' of each other and rightly so, I would conclude....the 2 metre distance observed by most....isn't that odd...and so I would say that the climate of 'social behaviour' regarding mobile phones, has changed radically around these parts...no longer 'on the streets' in the morning...I cannot remember having seen one person with their phone out, walking blindly down the street etc etc....go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment