Saturday 28 March 2020

https://mary2point5.tumblr.com/

and what else, dazzlenation?...let me see...I take it that you are referring to that 'Tomlinson-type' on QD's staff...yes, he's still out and about...oh and the store has a new policy...I digress - yesterday I was to ask the new-man-at-the-door if the shop were open...to which he replied that there were new regulations...only one shopper allowed in, at a time and that if I wanted toilets rolls (having run out because I had NOT 'stockpiled') then I would have to walk all around the shop, first (toilet paper packs were by the tills LOL)...and so I did...to find a lovely orchid of a certain colour, upon a huge display...and so bought that too....everybody happy?...LOL....nota bene, that had been the 'prague Rothschild's day'....go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment