Saturday 28 March 2020

https://mary2point5.tumblr.com/

and what page is dazzlenation on, this evening - then?...let me see...you need to 'shut that down'?...well, as far as I am concerned....the only thing that needs shutting down, around here - is that 'satanist' (demonic laugh and hand signals) who drives that red automobile without a proper silencer - see previous posts...appears to be the only driver upon papa john's driver list, nowadays....so many complaints (I heard somebody go out and yell at him, earlier on) and yet nothing has been done about him or his car....go figure:

 
 
anyway, I then decided to check out comments left after the following BBC 'coronavirus' article...to scroll down and find the following:
 
 
and so I then checked out 'twitter' to duly find the following....go figure:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment