Monday 30 March 2020

https://mary2point5.tumblr.com/

and what else, dazzlenation?...well, I can see that you have been looking at the royal court and its courtiers...can't see a raccoon, in there....oh and emet had asked me "are you sure that it's a raccoon" (in relation to what McDonald had asked me to do, upon the networks and yes, of course the pentagon would have been involved, at that point - see previous notes upon mcdonald's instruction to do the maths and quite literally, for lisa 'on the quiet' - in order to enable her to etc etc upon a pentagon course) in relation to little lisa's alter, at that royal residence...and yes, I can remember now...I had told lisa to "stop badgering!" more than once, whilst at the prague BC - DTO....more likely to have been a 'badger' then?...see previous notes upon mark r and his 'bad-ger-man-sets'....go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment