Friday 27 July 2018

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2652974

and what's new upon the weather scene, for this week - then?...let me see...an interesting 'oriental dragon' image going on, here....and that would connect up to etc etc....go figure:

 


"She is currently based in Hong Kong as a gambling ship."

...far be it from me to conjecture here...but anyway, I would guess that you already know what I am thinking, dear reader....

 
and there's more....the ant queen/song of norway?...go figure:
 
 
 
 
 
and what else?...well, a strong connection to Taiwan, let us say...and the following....hmmm...let me see..."we'll use that" mark r had said to toddy....and we're back to naval frogmen, pat....go figure:
 
 
 
 
and what else?...hmmm...'the three sisters'...and the third, used to be called 'the carousel'....go figure:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment