Tuesday 31 July 2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEAL_Team_Six

and what else?...'seal team six' is on the timer system, this evening...and I wonder now...if I had been chatting to 'something like that' upon the phone, this morning...because there was definitely more than two people 'on the other end' let us say...background noise etc etc....are we still on 'soviet womble, McDonald?....go figure:

"Marcinko named the unit SEAL Team Six in order to confuse Soviet intelligence as to the number of actual SEAL teams in existence."

remember losey had been working for MI6/the prague Rothschild team 'in the jungle'...recruiting 'seals' to a certain camp....to then take them...oh and see previous notes upon that 'coachload' as well...into the jungle for a programming session....additionally, remember how Sonia fisher had warned me that we had all been 'seal' programmed...and at the time, I had no real idea of what she was talking about....i.e. I had not known about the 'military' reference....and now I have a better idea....see previous notes upon Andrew marr/Michael Richardson's gang programmed as 'performing seals' etc etc....go figure.

anyway, having received that US intelligence transmission, not so long ago....about how most of bobby's mob had 'disappeared' in Interlaken....just before Christmas 2016....I am at a loss to understand why nobody has informed me of the above....and why my parents, continue to talk about them all as though 'nothing were wrong'...or 'missing' for that matter...oh and bobby's son - 'Jeremy clayton' and his wife, had disappeared, before 2016....see previous notes upon that blue-eyed lookalike and his photos 'on the net'....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment