Tuesday 31 July 2018

....and what else?...well, this morning, I gave my parents a ring...having found a couple of 'missed calls' on my phone from yesterday afternoon...to find them, rather alarmingly 'chipper'....full of beans...so much so...that it was a bit like chatting to 40 year-olds...rather than 80+.....oh and the oddest thing about it was....that my father sounded a bit like 'john cleese' ha ha ha...was that intentional?....he doesn't normally, you understand....anyway, the pair of them were to ask me if 'susan gyde' could come to visit today....and when I replied that they should give my apologies but...I was a bit busy, today....(see previous notes upon them giving me little or no prior warning before a 'visit' - a drop everything and do anything for us 'happy families' number)...and well, you know what ed gyde and his wife, had planned to do to me (oh and see previous notes upon their so-called 'genius' mathematician son - little james)....as well as ingabot and weale...along with the rest of bobby's mob....see previous notes upon the whole 'power of attorney' number i.e. steal everything that they can off of me and then kill me off slowly - in the most diabolical ways etc etc...anyway, you can see - dear reader...what I was up against...and yet as usual, I played along with their 'happy families' game, to see what they were up to...and their response to my 'apologies'...was to say "I knew you wouldn't!" in a hyper-jolly way....a foregone conclusion...a sort of 'fait-acompli' test, going on - there...and so what had they been testing, Brenda?....I was put in mind of your warning - Jerusalem 2007...."MI6 are developing a voice modulator"....hmmm...sounded like 40 year olds....not 80 year olds....my dad had even sounded like john cleese...isn't it all so silly?

...I suppose that US intelligence uses the equivalent of Skype, nowadays...'just in case'....oh I see - they do....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment