Saturday 28 July 2018

https://mwpm.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/paul-celans-nineteen-poems/

and what else?...an interesting ad, at the end of this compilation of paul celan's poems, McDonald....hmmm...and i wonder, now....franco zecchin had copied the poem...painstakingly written it out, by hand...having translated it into English...to then send to me, at hotelu asystencki 1993...go figure:




 
 

...of course, I kept all of the letters...and they are immensely private....the only reason I am publishing 'this much' upon my blog - is to show the carneys-of-this-world that I am not 'delusional'...I am not making any of this up....see previous notes upon those silly psychiatrists who were to claim that there was no evidence that I had taught English abroad etc etc in their NHS report upon myself...despite having many bank statements declaring that the british council had paid me a sterling salary and upon a monthly basis, whilst abroad...not to mention friends and family who had visited me in Poland and in the Czech republic - seen my workplace, met my colleagues etc etc....see previous notes...go figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment