Thursday 31 May 2018

....and this is where things get 'weird'...let me explain...I always use my emily_gyde@yahoo.co.uk to send emails to CHP and I had made no exception with the last two emails concerning the corridor light and that faulty window...and yet, this evening - an email from CHP's MB repairs centre - has been sent to my minniecricket2005@yahoo.com address....go figure:

 
anyway, I shall call them tomorrow...arrange an appointment and ask them to put 'everything down in writing' in an email...something that they don't appear to like doing but are legally obliged to do so, when asked.

 
oh and the 'delivery-' email is from 'notification-delivery-amazon'...not the PO....if you run your cursor over it, no email address appears...as is 'normal' upon yahoomail and so you have no real idea who has sent it...you just have to take it as 'given'...go figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment