Monday 28 May 2018

...and what's new this bank holiday Monday, then?....two wrongs don't make a right....firstly the corridor light is malfunctioning again...and so yes, we're in for another bout of 'green darkness' again...see previous notes upon 'all of that'...I have written CHP yet another email, reporting the fault....

secondly, and more importantly....remember the faulty living room window mechanism?...some years ago now....2012 to be precise...the CHP carpenters were to tell me that they couldn't find a replacement and so left it at that...roll on the years to 2018 and well, now the whole window mechanism has given up (including the handle) - to the point where I cannot either properly open or close the damn thing...it is 'jammed half-shut/open'....and as such could be a real danger, if there were high winds etc etc....e.g. it might fall in on me....and so I have sent another email off to CHP...but I have to be cautious here...you see, the CHP carpenters were to tell me that they would replace the entire window - with no charge attached....let us hope that CHP are not about to renege upon that promise, eh?...now that it is imperative that the window is replaced and a.s.a.p...as it goes, eh?...watch this space...here is the correspondence from 2012...go figure:



No comments:

Post a Comment