Monday 30 October 2017

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41802282




and not just phones, eh?....hearing aids, too....rfid....frid....fridge....wait until the fridge gets in on the act, that is all I can say...see previous notes upon the theremin device that the british army were to remove but they obviously hadn't removed the radio device, along with it....oh and you know, how I kept on getting cut off of the internet and upon a regular basis?...well, now - I simply switch the fridge off and 'no problems' at all - whilst I am online....oh and whilst I was online - that fridge used to start to make a 'zinging noise'....see previous notes upon that 'KGB machine' used in not only hotelu asystencki, Poland 1993 but also the academic center, Jiao tong university 2003....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment