Saturday 28 October 2017

...what else?...well, my youtube frontpage has the usual 'masons/lucifer' entries upon it....and what can I say but that if the 'lower-level' masons do not already know that they will be forced to become luciferians, if they go 'up the chain' to the higher levels....then they are f***ing morons and there is no help for them, is there?

my guess, is that those who want to 'go up the chain', anyway - despite the above....are mainly composed of those like Andrew marr...."workplace psychopaths" replies MI5 ONLINE....well, doesn't that just say it all?....i.e. an early stroke/heart-attack and your 'very rich already' wife (with a millionaire daddy) inherits all (even if, to give the 'Ashley family' their dues - after what marr's put them through etc etc)...."you make the money for them and then that's it" replies MI5 ONLINE..."outlived your usefulness"...."another sim family"...you mean, like my own?...because, well - I haven't outlived the ability to 'act', let us say and in the real world, I might add....and the 'funny thing' about my 'so-called act' was and is - that I just had to be myself, upon this blog and others...let me see....remember the song that began "I am, what I am...." - better phrased as 'who I am' but anyway...go figure.

....hmmm...let me see...the ill cult are planning to use the phrase 'I am what I am'...which alludes to slurs upon one's soul and basic humanity...in terms of that pop song...."to validate their royal genome project vegetables"...replies BI ONLINE...go figure. Oh dear....what else is PC society going to 'validate' then, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment