Saturday 28 October 2017

....and what else?....'trending' news on yahoo....about an interstellar comet....hmmm....surely 'the return of the Chinese space station'?....south shields....ss....space station, gill?....anyway, let's have a look:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/first-interstellar-object-beyond-solar-085643410.html

 
hmmm...those golden-red threads....a bit like that M&S Christmas tree and 'golden threads' kitchen roll...a bit like marr's programming video for 'upstairs' at levy solicitor's/castle letting building.....the golden-red threads of the hair of marr's replacement in Sainsbury's....who had looked like the brother of Hollywood star 'heather graham'....oh and I might add - having scanned for more information (before I went out, yesterday)....I was to find out that marr had figured that I would be the 'little one' in a yellow mack plus 'red and white' (see 'BLACK DOG' to get the picture) and it is true, I have often worn a red/white, stripey teeshirt along with a yellow mack....remember, CF -  I had been the 'little elephant clown' as a small child (one of the elephantine 'greys' who control the environment...."marr was the leader" replies MI5 ONLINE)....anyway, marr's substitute had been supposed to kidnap me and take me through 'the brown door' to that ad hoc programming centre....oh and I might add that I was to meet a 'wild rabbit' yesterday, let us say because I do not want to compromise their network....who was to check out that marr substitute....anyway, luckily marr substitute walked right by me....the network was 'blind'...no idea who I was without the 'colour clues'....oh and outside of Sainsbury's...a mason was programming a woman - who looked just like that '6 months negative-space pregnant' woman - see previous notes and yahoonews article upon all of that...anyway, she was to agree "okay, i'll do it but I don't want her to recognise my face"....I wonder what was going on there, then?...go figure:



"It is going extremely fast and on such a trajectory that we can say with confidence that this object is on its way out of the solar system and not coming back."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment