Tuesday 28 March 2017

...what's on my youtube frontpage, this morning?

oh I see....not just the 'Norwegian blue' parrot sketch.....then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYNJuP6m9JU

rabidly sexist....but of course, the pythons always accepted that charge...anyway, I am interested in the ending...go figure:

 
...why the golden age of ballooning?
 
 
and my sixth sense is telling me that there is a link here...bal-moral...bal-looning....go figure:
 
 

...and there's more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acNnq8pwbC4

 
and so why is this video coming up now - had somebody decided to use it for programming with?...Tuesday morning we had a 'python' joke around "we're all Scottish now"...and Wednesday morning it's "we've all got Norwegian Viking roots" or something like that....
 
anyway, changing the subject a little...I now know why I was to earn a certain amount of sympathy from the 'python' crew....after they had found out about that 'rabbi circumcision' video - made at dartington, see previous notes....watch that python spoof-documentary about the furore surrounding the release of THE LIFE OF BRIAN to get it...the micro and the macro....go figure.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment