Sunday 30 October 2016

...it's a bit of a snail or rather slug image, isn't it?


let me try and remember...it was MI5 toby who had wanted to dig the whole tenby horror up again...however, it had been MI5 jon and lisa who had uncovered it, in the first place....and yes, I can remember now...they had figured that the ill would attempt to recreate the whole horror, down to the letter...but with different locations....the slugs and the bullets...a very dangerous mob....

what else? I can remember jon and lisa telling me that it had been john nankeville who had done my brother ed in, as a child...and that it couldn't be helped...his main mkultra programmer, then? additionally they were to say that nothing could be done about ingabot, either...the ill had really done for my family...go figure.

oh and on top of that...they were to find out how each of us would die....lisa was to tell me that she would get cancer....that my brother ed would die of a heart-attack...and that kate wood would be stabbed to death by Helen browne....and so in case you are wondering...who murdered her...it was Helen browne, at her childhood address in Solihull...and there's more...they were to tell me that because I knew 'maths'...I would survive...the ill had been unable to program in a 'death' for me....go figure....this was all at that prague DTO...I was learning german at the Goethe institute and hadn't joined the American military 'proper' by that point in time...and nor could I remember just how important it was to be 'good at maths' in relation to imaging and 'control of environments'...."you will find a way out" they were to tell me...but that it would be too late for them, apparently....

No comments:

Post a Comment