Friday, 19 August 2016

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-37127656

well, I had touched upon hans Christian Andersen programming scripts earlier on...and so naturally I had a look at the following...unfortunately however, there are too many mixed metaphors going on here...for me to bother...trying to work out what carrie gracie is really going on about...other than making veiled allusions to 'whatever'...because all I can see so far is the basic idea tht she is angling for the Chinese to tackle their leader...but upon what grounds...censorship appears to be the main thing...this is all a bit woolly isn't it?

"If you're young and smart and imaginative for your country, ask yourself… even if only in the privacy of your own head… whether there should be space to be something else again?"

...and I don't like the use of the word 'space' in the above line....see previous notes as to why that might be...


 
"the tractor video" replies BI ONLINE...see previous post and snip.

No comments:

Post a Comment