Wednesday 31 August 2016

OTHER NOTES:

this morning, I was to go to the HSBC cashpoint, to get some money out...I did so...and after having removed my card, money and receipt....the screen was then tell me that the service was no longer functioning....the odd thing about it all...was that I was picking up 'something else'...as in the following...

....it was as if the 'machine' i.e. the ill cult 'uber-computer brain'...."hive mind" repliesl MI5 ONLINE...so you know what this is all about?....anyway, it was if the 'machine' had wanted to stop me taking out money from that cashpoint, this morning...but hadn't been quick enough 'off the mark'...to do so.....go figure....I mean to say 'just because you are paranoid - doesn't mean that they aren't out to get you'...ha ha ha...

anyway, later on - after visiting the library to return that TRANCE film-on-dvd...I was visit Sainsbury's and then return down station road....to visit the HSBC bank proper...in order to have a look at my bank statement, upon one of the two units, inside....and having looked at the 'current state of affairs' - I then 'touched the appropriate box' to request a print-out....which duly came out....and that should have been 'it'....but it wasn't...the machine kept on whirring....as if it wanted to give another print-out....and so I waited...wondering what was going on....eventually the screen flashed up with a message, telling me that it was sorry but that it could not perform a printout....and yet it had done - the printout was in my hand...I then took my card back and left...wondering what that was all about...

put simply...my card in the cashpoint...earlier on...the machine had then malfunctioned....my card in the self-service unit inside the bank...the machine had then malfunctioned....I might be making too much of all of this...but seeing as the two had happened upon the same morning...I began to wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment