Monday 29 August 2016

...and the supposed location of your former laptop, gill..is in maidenhead - again.

what else is on yahoonews frontpage...let me see...a banker murdered in Blackheath? well I suppose that is similar to morse and oxford....midsummer murders etc etc...except that those are fiction opposed to a real-life murder...

anyway, Blackheath is such a 'gentile' place and so how can it be that...?...although having said that...it was a paedophile's paradise in the 60s....and I can remember a few murders occurring, along the way...before my family had to move to b'ham...go figure....

 
what else...the 'burkini'? I have nothing to comment upon that particular topic...all I can say is this...in the latest edition of NEXUS...there is an article entitled A NEW WORLD WAR OR A NEW WORLD AWAKENING which begins by talking about where the word BIKINI comes from...."Few seem to be aware that the bikini swimsuit was named to celebrate the nuclear explosions that destroyed BIKINI ATOLL"...go figure.



No comments:

Post a Comment