Thursday 30 July 2015

photos from today.....I started off by photographing PIGEONS...one in a nest....and then moved on to COCKLES....

to then photograph a breakwater and a riptide beside it...rather dangerous waters....

and then on to THE HOLE IN THE WALL....

to remember being advised 'so many years ago now' to take one shot of the whole shop...to get that woman to the right in view? I suppose that must have been the case...my next shot was less successful...I haven't managed to get the cock's comb in shot....at the top of the photo....


 
oh and another gang of young people were waiting for 'somebody'...see below...I was then to wonder about that landrover that was to  turn up...

 
is that the idea? that woman conflated with that cat? funnily enough the cat was to remind me of the expression of the third judge upon the panel in 15 MILLION MERITS:

 
 
oh and lastly I was to see a man in beige shorts (rather like mine) making hand signals in sainsbury's...in front of an elderly man in a grey cap...as I was walking down an aisle to pick up some washing up liquid...he was to do the same again to a shop assistant...who is an ex-member of the british army....go figure.
 
...and before I forget...the lady in the pirate radio shop yesterday...had been projecting the woman judge in the centre of that 15 MILLION MERITS panel...she was to tell me that the last 'radio' exhibition was a 'political one'....I then realised...after having watched THE WALDO MOMENT that she had probably already seen the series and knew the 'link' as it were....either so many years ago now or recently....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment