Friday 31 July 2015

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/japan-just-fired-world-most-093246803.html#rG82M8G

...the world's most powerful laser?

...that is really a phenomenal sight...the laser 'at work'.....

let me see...a sort of ESCHER print in a way...a bit like the design of that brick wall in front of that house with the 'green pins' frontdoor glass window....the godaddy? who knows....add all of the clues up and see what you get....




let me guess...the eldest taschmann's blueprint for something?

comments talk about star ears...all I can remember so far...is Tomlinson hitting the side of my head so hard....that my network was to get angry...prince William had been the anchor at the time...Tomlinson then hit his own head...so hard against a wall...that it was to nearly knock him out....

let me try to remember...Tomlinson had shown me that video with the sound on 'full'...deafening...to try and get me to believe in whatever nonsense he and 'hope' aka roz, had been spinning at the time....see previous notes upon what roz had been really all about...

in short he had damaged my left ear...something to do with my 'inner ear' vertigo...which has been playing up recently....


No comments:

Post a Comment