Thursday 30 July 2015

what was I searching for again, this morning? oh I remember... that rainboshakerpot....

http://www.mveducation.com/invt/51095/

I can't find anything on youtube...but this video looks interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMDdnPSZj8c

 
 
oh I think that I know what this was all about...'a walk on the beach in-an-8-year-old-alter' picking up cockle shells...colin couldn't see what was 'in the future' but I could do...I assured him that we wouldn't leave him behind...he was still 'one of us'...it was just that he hadn't been on that flight over the north pole...little gill and myself, had been...scanning the whole while...mark r had told us to visualise what we had been tracking and tracing as a 'crystal palace'...a 'fairy palace' - one which gave you the 'ultimate protection'....
 
 
 
...colin and I, walking down that beach...well nowhere was really 'home' because nowhere was safe...the idea of a place that was really safe...was very seductive indeed....I told colin about the aurora borealis...and how it was composed of souls...and that you had to be very careful when you made contact with it...to keep on the right side of it...and at that moment - I realised that colin was already planning a trip up north...he wasn't going to be left out....he was going to go and have a look at what his 'magical creatures' had experienced....see previous notes upon Joanna Lumley's documentary upon the subject....
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment