Thursday 30 July 2015

...let me see...this morning I was reminded that Tanya could remember which street that 'shared house' had been on...in Exeter....CODDINGTON...unsure whether or not it was a street or road...I typed in the following into google maps and got a surprising answer - go figure:



 
this is something around M/W's gang in Exeter, isn't it? I can remember colin talking about a band...in relation to the 60s 'skiffleboard' bands...and a new invention called the 'skillet band'? I have trouble in defining which gang colin had been in, over the years...do we say trig's/tib's gang or MW/s gang or...refer to that film SUPERNATURAL ACTIVITY and talk about andy bell's investigation into MOD special projects? I also have problems in defining ingabot and weale's gang...in relation to uncle bobby Clacton and son etc etc....

 
skiffle boards on google:
 

 
 
the rainbow shaker pot looks 'interesting':
 
 
 
"hey rainmaker..." the happy Mondays sang...about colin, I might add....and you know what the following is reminding me of....? my sixth sense is telling me that the following...is what the UNARIANS had channelled...in relation to interpreting it as all of those spaceships landing 'on top of one another' - go figure:
 
 
 
and we're back to little colin helping mummy with the sweets, aren't we?
 
 
the 33 SHIPS OF THE FEDERATION..."will be stacked on top of one another"....go figure:
 
 
 
 


"and this one makes you fly out of the window..."

....which one makes you land on top of one another? reminds me of 'pile on' programming...and the pylons....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment