Tuesday 28 July 2015

OTHER NOTES:

upon returning from Sainsbury's this morning...I was to see two young men 'in a window'...in the back of Travelodge...whilst I was letting myself into belle court, with my fob key...I was to rememember cathy setting the clues, circa 1990 Exeter "so it's the Scottish who win it, is it?"....two young scots, circa 1986 - who had been running mckintyre, down in dartington...I was to pay them a 'flying visit' early on....having just started at dartington....

what else? well I wonder about gill now...you see mckintyre used to substitute for him 'quite a bit'...the GAF was not quite what it seemed....and nor was garrard's story about her ex...a bit like peter cook's ex-wife (see previous notes upon her autobiography)....I am not saying that any of it was a 'lie'...it is simply that sometimes....well, for example - I hate lying because it is never worth it...but when I do lie...I  tend to lie by omission....for example, after having been fitted with a pin-plug after that terrible accident (why did I firstly type that word in as 'accent'?)...rose would turn up for work in the dartington sculpture area...smelling of whiskey - and at 9am in the morning, I might add...most of them, used to turn to drink and drugs, once 'that' has been done to them...the pain must have been unendurable...the migraines etc....

anyway, life is never seamless after a 'split' is it?...and sometimes you simply want to omit the bits that do not fit the general picture....I was to watch a bit of TRUE DETECTIVE on youtube, this morning...about the 'sneakers and a fight'....to then realise that life can include things....that are as petty as what a 12 year old can think up....cutting up sneakers...smashing that (fill in the blank) that he/she had loved so much etc etc...

and then I thought about what I had 'omitted' to say...because if daldry hadn't been sent the cctv by the CIA...well he would never have guessed, perhaps? I am talking about Farrell and his 'probe in his ear'...dog whistle, high-pitched sound..."that's it" he was to say...with a wire from a probe - into his radio equipment....he then tried to put the probe, into my ear...in order to set a certain frequency...with which he would be able to call me up, at a subliminal brainwave level - as his 'dog', I might add....

...anyway, I was to refuse to do it and backed away...he was to turn his back, to check the equipment...fatal mistake...Russian intelligence had taught me a certain 'kick' that knocks the coccyx for six....unbelievable pain...I was then to walk out of the room...find gill - do the same to him...to then stick a probe in his ear (or would that be mckintyre, ha ha ha)...and then open a CIA portal upon a nearby computer...to then meet an 'old friend' onscreen...who was to set the  GAF's 'dog frequencies' for me....i.e. they were to become my 'dogs'...and I didn't want to admit to 'that one' immediately in relation to personal terms....because it might make me look as bad as them...all I can say upon 'that one' is that I had my back to the wall...and my reason for acting in that way was an "I've had enough, to the back teeth" sort of response...in relation to that 'madame butterfly' threat...along with continued threats along the lines of being jumped and made to be their 'dog'...along with that knifing horror incident, in Sweden....

...and that CIA portal, I had opened in order to 'set those dog radio frequencies'.....well, I would guess that the CIA had been guiding me through it, all along (US intelligence, at any rate)....see previous notes upon them attempting to retrain Farrell upon 'that number'...but it is useless, isn't it? they always try again...and again...despite having been made to eat canine faeces, as a consequence "you do NOT do that to us"...having been 'found out' the first time etc etc....see previous notes....

...you might ask why I had omitted to talk about the above...beforehand - having remembered the whole 'touch the moustache' biznez and "come here dougal"....well, timing is also all important - within this ill cult game...the release of information etc etc...


No comments:

Post a Comment