Friday 3 July 2015

let me see...it was supposed to be that 'senior teacher's day' in Clacton....walking in his shoes...but I am not so sure about the 'first bit'...because that appears to have been more about remembering that '5 franc donkey ride'-on-the-beach metaphor...a bit like an old French film...hulot goes on holiday etc etc....

anyway, I was to take a few photos of palm trees as well as the rooftop of a building on marine parade - I 'knew' that was something to do with it all...trying to remember the above....to then remember the prague Rothschild team and 'changing tracks' (a detour perhaps? going around the problem)...had rimington 'done something' in prague...at that point in time...tuned into a French frequency? who knows....

at any rate....after my last MY3 post...I was cut off the internet...to then get a new EBAY advert....rooftop eau de peony? something around mules/donkeys/ponies....and a piano reference perhaps? something around those like toddy, varro, dibbens and hughes...who had all ended up in france?






oh I remember now...little martin had jotted down an address...given it to his dad..."I want to go on holiday there"...and so it was...they ended up 'wherever it was'...and little martin was to meet 'maman'...who swept him off his feet, in a crowded marketplace...a big hug...and then she gave him a small, wrapped present - previously hidden under her grey habit....quickly...whilst looking around her...to then hurry off....go figure....

...I can remember telling little gill that he would have to learn how to speak French at some point...he was at Langley juniors at the time...and just beginning French lessons..."you have to learn how to say 'hello mummy' at least" I was to tell him...which he then did...so what did she give you then? it had been an electronic piece of equipment, hadn't it? an extension of sorts...so that you didn't need a switchboard as it were....but then you lost it...years later...it went 'missing' but anyway, you still had the connection through me...and so you weren't that bothered....

...and so when you told cathy, in Exeter 1989...that you didn't know that I could speak French, in a child alter...that was a lie, wasn't it?

'changing tracks'...something around getting past 63....and onto 64....a brief 'detour' on the system...




No comments:

Post a Comment