Wednesday 22 March 2017

hmmm....and what palace was Theresa in - at the time...and why? additionally, a 'silver jaguar'....the jag set were run by prince William, see previous notes upon all of that....oh and there was a SILVER licensed cab in A SONG FOR JENNY....which I was to wonder about...but not having been back to London in almost a decade or more....I had no idea of what colours....those formerly black licensed cabs tend to be, nowadays...although the 7/7 event had happened in 2005....probably around about the last time that I was in London, come to think of it...and most probably with my parents...whilst I was still living in manningtree....you see I can remember being at my parents' maltings house, with my mother....when dad came home from London....to say that he had just missed a bombing attack at a certain tube station...the first one, as far as I can remember....anyway, he was to say that people were being evacuated from the tube station - as he arrived on the scene...and so he then took a bus....anyway, were 'silver licensed cabs' around in 2005?...see previous notes.





No comments:

Post a Comment