Wednesday 22 March 2017

....what else? well last night I was to think about that whole sick and depraved attempt by the ill cult to try and entrap me, yet again...in relation to that 'jury central summoning bureau'...to then realise what might really 'close them down' for good....

....and we used to call it 'upping the ante'....are we still on 'cardgames' and that wicked pack of cards - BI?



...or if you prefer...I could use that afro-Caribbean saying 'out of context'.....i.e. 'why use the rod when you can use the whole tree'?

...anyway, this is how it goes....

if any sad clown from that bureau...decides to attempt to summon me for a 'mental capacity' test...then this is what they will have to answer, first of all...and 'in writing' I might add....let me see....something along the lines of...

"if you would like to summon me for a 'mental capacity' test...and by doing so...fly in the face of so many medical practitioners....including a consultant psychiatrist and his junior psychatrists....the medical doctors at ATOS and MAXIMUS along with the local GPs who have not overturned that 'diagnosis' whilst I have been living in Clacton...for the last 8 years getting on for 9 years....well please feel free to do so....but remember most medical doctors do not like to contradict their peers...they tend to close ranks and all pull together....and therefore if you want to 'top' what has been going on and for nearly 9 years....you will need a professor of psychiatry (and a known one - not a 'dr taws') to carry out that mental capacity test....

.....if however, you fail to get an appropriate 'assessor' and have to resort to say....an unqualified employee from the local job centre...I will still want to know their full name, job title and organisation, beforehand....because as you know...I am an extremely vulnerable person and as such I need that  type of information beforehand - so as not to aggravate my diagnosed 'condition'....and if you disregard or ignore what I have said...my polite request...then that will be as bad as denying a deaf or nearly deaf and dumb person a hearing aid in court or a sign language interpreter - won't it?...or a partially sighted or blind person - access to braille etc etc...and then it might well be you lot, who end up 'in the dock'....in court....go figure..."

how much more ridicule, do you think that the ill cult can take?....how far do you think that they will take this....place your bets, now...ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment